Parks & Recreation
December Activity Calendar - click here
Athletics & Program Announcements
- 9-12 Basketball registration is closed.
- 5-8 year old basketball schedules and rules can be found on the Programs and Athletics page under League Management.
- Questions: 5-6 and 9-10 year olds call Tim at 910-947-4496
7-8 and 11-12 year olds call Tony at 910-947-4494
- More information can be found on the Programs and Athletics page under Youth.
Pickleball Schedule Change
- Starting Monday, December 4th
- Monday and Wednesday - 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Sunday - 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Modified Schedule Monday, December 11th
- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Due to a school group visiting Parks & Rec and eating lunch
Homeschool Open Gym
- Tuesdays beginning December 5, 2023
- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Bring your own basketball or check out one of ours
Pickleball and Walking Information
Can be found on the Programs and Athletics page under Adult or on the December Activity Calendar.
Annual Athletics, Camps and Activities
For more information visit the Programs & Athletics page.
Softball: Girls ages 9-15 | Registration is January to early February
Baseball: Boys ages 9-12 | Registration is January to early February
Tennis: Ages 9 and up | Registration is January to early February
T-Ball: Co-Ed ages 5-6 | Registration is March to mid-April
Coach Pitch Softball: Girls ages 7-8 | Registration is March to mid-April
Coach Pitch Baseball: Boys ages 7-8 | Registration is March to mid-April
Tennis: Co-Ed ages 9 and up | Registration is mid-April to early June
Archery: Co-Ed ages 8-15 | Registration is in July
Flag Football: Co-Ed ages 6-12 | Registration is in June
Adult Co-Ed Softball: Ages 18 and up | Registration is mid-July to late August
5-8 Basketball: Co-Ed ages 5-6, Boys and Girls ages 7-8 | Registration begins mid-October
9-12 Basketball: Boys & Girls ages 9-12 | Registration begins mid-September
Cheerleading: Ages 5-8 | Registration is in October
Volleyball Camp: Rising 5th to 12th grade girls | Registration is January to early July
Summer Fun Camps: Ages 7-10 | Registration begins in April until camps are full
Girls Basketball Camps: Rising 3rd - 5th and 6th - 8th grade girls | Registration is in July
Boys Basketball Camp: Rising 6th - 8th grade boys | Registration is in July
Days and times are subject to change | No registration required
Walking: Monday through Thursday | 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Pickleball: Monday and Wednesday | 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Sunday | 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Beginner's Class | Sunday 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Beginner play on court 1 last hour of each day
Moore County Parks and Recreation's mission is to provide leisure services to the families and
youth of Moore County.