I want to sell food at a street event. What is required?

You will need to check with the event organizer first to get information from her or him regarding food sales. You will be filling out and submitting an application that gives details on your food booth. If you are already a permitted Mobile Food Unit, you will need to fill out an application, but will not need to pay the fee. Vendors who are not already permitted as a Mobile Food Unit or who are not a tax exempt group will need to submit an application with a fee to the event organizer who will turn the applications in to Environmental Health. The applications are required to be turned in 15 days prior to the date of the event. Our office will inspect your food booth on the day of the event before the scheduled opening.

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to do if I want to open a restaurant or business that sells food?
2. How are restaurant grades determined?
3. How often are restaurants graded?
4. Does everyone working in a restaurant have to wear gloves?
5. Do I need a permit from the Health Department to serve ice cream or to open a bakery?
6. I want to sell food at a street event. What is required?