How do I get a license to start a new business in Moore County?

The Tax Office issues beer/wine license, however, the license must first be obtained from the NC ABC Board and the municipality in which you are located, if applicable. Copies of those licenses are required by our office. Beer and Wine licenses can be obtained from our collections office. Questions can be directed to 910-947-4116. Further information can be obtained on starting a new business by visiting

Show All Answers

1. When are real estate taxes due?
2. Can I make partial payments on my taxes?
3. Can I prepay my taxes before the bills are mailed?
4. Can I pay my taxes on line?
5. I sold this property. Why am I getting this tax bill?
6. How can I get a list of the properties being sold at the tax foreclosure sales?
7. How are foreclosure sales conducted?
8. Do I have to be present to bid on a tax foreclosure property?
9. How often are tax foreclosure sales conducted?
10. Can I buy tax liens and if I pay the taxes, does that mean that the property will be mine?
11. How many years do taxes have to be past due before foreclosure is started?
12. I have an escrow account with my mortgage company to pay my taxes. How do I know that they received a copy of my tax bill?
13. How do I get a license to start a new business in Moore County?