Current Bid Opportunities
Notice is hereby given that Moore County will receive sealed bids for the rehabilitation of one (1) substandard housing unit for its 2014 Single Family Rehab Loan Pool Program and four (4) substandard housing units for its 2015 Urgent Repair Program until 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 11, 2016 at the Moore County Planning Department located at 1048 Carriage Oaks Drive, Carthage, North Carolina. A MANDATORY Pre-Bid Conference with site visit to all five (5) homes will be held at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, January 28, 2016 starting at the Moore County Planning Department located at 1048 Carriage Oaks Drive, Carthage, North Carolina.
Moore County reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any informality in the bidding. Contractor applications and bid packages including floor plans and work write-ups will be available at the Pre-Bid Conference. Only contractors who visit the homes during the Pre Bid conference will be allowed to bid on the homes.
Moore County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Small businesses, minority owned businesses, and businesses owned by low and moderate income are encouraged to bid.
This information is available in Spanish or any other language upon request. Please contact Stephanie Cormack at 910/947-5010 or at 1048 Carriage Oaks Drive, Carthage, North Carolina for accommodations for this request. Esta información está disponible en español o en cualquier otro idioma bajo petición. Por favor, póngase en contacto con Stephanie Cormack al 910/947-5010 o en 1048 Carriage Oaks Drive Carthage, North Carolina de alojamiento para esta solicitud.
- County of Moore Purchasing Policy and Procedures Manual (2011)
- County of Moore Dispute Resolution Process - Building Projects
- County of Moore Resolution Verifiable Percentage Goal for Minority Participation
- County of Moore Minority Business - Historically Underutilized Business Participation Outreach Plan and Guidelines
- Moore County Bidding Procedure
- Moore County Designer Selection Policy & Procedures