***All the information contained on this media is prepared for the inventory of real property found within Moore County. All data is compiled from recorded deeds, plats, and other public records and data. Users of this data are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information. All information contained herein was created for the County's internal use. Moore County, its agents and employees make NO warranty as to the correctness or accuracy of the information set forth on this media whether express or implied, in fact or in law, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use. Any resale of this data is strictly prohibited in accordance with North Carolina General Statute 132-10. Grid is based on North Carolina State Plane Coordinate System NAD83 (feet).***
What Exactly is GIS?
GIS allows you to:
- Think about a place or feature... Ask questions about it ... Explore patterns that appear ...
- Enhance the data or modify the analysis ... Make a map or report ...
- GIS is not “just mapping”.
- GIS is a powerful tool that can aid us in making better decisions pertaining to our world.
The Information Technology department is responsible for all forms of technology. Some of which are computers and servers, telephones systems, audio visual systems, network infrastructure, wireless systems, web sites, software, surplus equipment and service to it's users.
To contact our help desk Call 947-6306 option 0.
- Services from the Information Technology Department can be requested 24 hours a day. Our customer friendly staff cover the service desk during normal working hours and, remotely, outside normal working hours.
- Please be aware, if you call outside normal hours and someone does not answer immediately, please leave a message that includes your name and a call back number so we can call you back quickly.
- We will prioritize on urgency, so please be specific with your need and clear with the urgency level.
Chris Butts, IT Director
Rachel Patterson, GISP, PLS
Rachel W. Smith, GISP