Maintenance Services consist of employees with skills and knowledge that include finish and general carpentry, electrical, plumbing, pesticide application, grounds equipment operation, basic heating, ventilation and air conditioning principles.
Property Management Completed 1,346 Work Orders in 2015:
- Maintain 30-40 County Buildings
- Heat and Air Conditioner Service
Custodial Services consist of employees with skills and knowledge requried for the daily cleaning of buildings, trash removal, room set-ups, and distribution of mail and office supplies. This section functions under a standard operating procedure for custodial services. Custodial staff completed 239 work orders in 2015.
Maintain Cleanliness of County Buildings
- Meeting Room Set-Ups
- Paper/Janitorial Supply Delivery
- Trash Pick-Up
- Custodial MSDS Manuals
Vehicle Maintenance consists of employees with skills and knowledge required to provide basic maintenance and repair to county owned vehicles and grounds equipment to include: certified inspections; tire changing; wrecker service; oil changing and lubrication; basic component part replacement; and record keeping.
There are a total number of 286 vehicles in the County fleet. In addition to maintaining County vehicles, the garage staff maintains 13 generators and lawn maintenance equipment.
The Garage staff completed 1,087 work orders in 2015.
- Emission and Safety Inspections
- Preventative Maintenance
- A/C and Heating System Repair
- Coolant System Maintenance and Repair
- Electrical Diagnostics and Wiring Repair
- Engine Drivability Diagnostics and Repair
- Engine Mechanical Repair
- Drive-train and Suspension Repair
- Light and Heavy Duty Brake Repair
- Tire Replacement and Repair
- Welding Repair
- Installation of Specialized Equipment
- Wheelchair Lift Repair
- Lawn Equipment Service and Repair
- Emergency Generator Service and Repair
- Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Inventory and Supply
- Fleet Management
- Surplus Vehicle Sales
- 24/7 Emergency On-Call and Wrecker Service