The Public Utilities Division supplies water and sewer service to approximately 12,000 residential and business customers. Service areas include Pinehurst, Seven Lakes, Hyland Hills/Niagara, Vass, Addor, The Carolina, High Falls, Robbins Westmoore School, Robbins Davis Center, and East Moore Water District.
In addition to the address and phone number listed above, Customer Service staff can be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Government issued ID and completed service application required for account establishment
- Payment is due 21 days after the bill date
- Accounts that remain delinquent for more than 10 days are subject to disconnect without notice
- Returned checks that make the account more than 10 days delinquent will be disconnected without notice
- No after-hours reconnects will be made
For complete information or to view the Water Ordinance online, click one of the links below. You may also call 910-947-6315 or email email@example.com.
Please contact our office to provide your email address. This is the only method of notification you will receive if you account is subject to disconnect.
- Application for Water/Sewer Service (Existing location)
- Application for Water/Sewer Service Connection (New location)
- Application for Service Termination (Existing customer)
- Application for Hydrant Meter Service
- Bank Draft Authorization
- Instructions to Connect Your Water Service (Moore County Building Inspections)
- Pinehurst Customers should contact Village of Pinehurst Building Inspections at (910) 295-2581 for water service connection instructions
- Hydrant Flow Test Application
Effective May 1, 2011, Moore County Public Utilities will no longer accept credit card payments. Debit card payments will only be accepted in person at the Public Utilities Office. Customers will have the option to make payments using a credit or debit card only (no check payments are accepted effective June 1, 2016) online or via a toll free number (1-855-598-5601). We will continue to offer bank draft as an option for payment.
- Pay in person with cash, check or debit card (PIN required) at our office located at 5227 US Hwy 15-501, Carthage, NC. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. A utility bill drop box is located to the left of our office front door. If disconnected for non-payment of bills, checks and electronic checks will not be accepted.
- You can take advantage of our Bank Draft Service. This service automatically deducts the amount of your utility bill on the 15th or the 30th of each month from your checking account. There is no charge for this service. Each month it will save you time, a check and postage; and it eliminates the worry of being late with your payment.
- Notice of Discharge of Untreated Wastewater 8-5-2016
- Notice of Discharge of Untreated Wasetwater 5-15-2016
- Notice of Discharge of Untreated Wastewater 3-8-2016
- Notice of Discharge of Untreated Wastewater 3-7-2016
- Notice of Discharge of Untreated Wastewater 2-25-2016
- Notice of Discharge of Untreated Wastewater 1-17-2016
- Notice of Discharge of Untreated Wastewater 1-06-2016
- Notice of Discharge of Untreated Wastewater 3-22-2015
- Notice of Discharge of Untreated Wastewater 2-26-2015
- Notice of Discharge of Untreated Wastewater 1-31-2015
- Notice of Discharge of Untreated Wastewater 1-6-2015
- Notice of Discharge of Untreated Wastewater 12-12-2014
- Notice of Discharge of Untreated Wastewater 11-16-2014