To ensure that Moore County is a vibrant place to live, work, and raise a family by protecting the environment, encouraging county-wide beautification efforts, and implementing quality waste disposal strategies through prioritization of excellent customer service and responsible, cost-effective resource management.
Compactor Site Information
Moore County currently has 7 staffed compactor sites at Cameron, Carthage, Eagle Springs, Landfill (located in Aberdeen), Midway, Robbins, and West End/Seven Lakes. The landfill site has open-top containers only.
Moore County does not provide any curbside service to residents. This service is provided by municipalities or private parties. Please contact your service provider directly regarding any curbside service questions.
Recycling containers are provided at these sites for items such as aluminum cans, cardboard, glass, newspapers, magazines, mixed paper, plastic, white goods (washers, dryers, stoves, refrigerators, freezers), and other scrap metal. A collection site for oil and auto batteries is provided at the Carthage Site.
Please Call 910-947-3637 for information about our Collection Sites.
Aberdeen, 456 Turning Leaf Way, Aberdeen, Off Hwy #5
- Aberdeen: 456 Turning Leaf Way, Aberdeen, Off Hwy #5
- Cameron: 276 Cranes Creek Road, Cameron, Off Hwy 24-27
- Carthage: 5361 US Hwy 15-501, Carthage, Near Hwy 15-501 and Hwy 22 intersection
- Eagle Springs: 364 Eagle Springs Road, Near Hwy 705 and Hwy 211 Intersection
- Midway: 10496 Hwy 24-27 West, Carthage
- West End/Seven Lakes: 605 Love Grove Church Road, West End, Off Hwy 211 near Elementary School Ball Field
- Robbins: 1465 Leaman Road, Robbins, Off Hwy 705.