Form your own team league.
League limited to 12 teams.
- Age: 18 years of age or older to participate
17 year old's may participate with written permission from parent or guardian
- Fee: $35 per player in county or $45 per player out of county
Additional fee after deadline: $10
- July 26 to August 25, 2023
- Mail registration form and check made payable to Moore County Parks and Recreation to;
Moore County Parks and Recreation
PO Box 905
Carthage, NC 28327
Bring to the Sports Complex at:
155 Hillcrest Park Ln
Carthage, NC 28387
- Printable Registration Form Click Here
- Co-Ed Rules Click Here
- Teams furnish own ball for play
Males hit 12 inch .52 cor 300 comp
Females hit 11 inch .52 cor 300 comp
ASA or USA Stamped
- The League will furnish bats for game play.
- Games will be played at Hillcrest Park on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights beginning early September through October
Times: 6:30, 7:30 and 8:30 PM
- Coaches Meeting: Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at the Moore County Sports Complex Picnic Shelter at 6:00pm.
- Monday and Wednesday
8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Beginner Play on court 1 from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Beginners Class from 1:00 to 3:00 pm
Beginner play on court 1 from 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Fee: Free! No charge
- Equipment: Nets and balls provided. Bring your own paddle or borrow one of ours.
- No registration required. Complete a Participant Form the first time you play.