Career Seeker Information
- Persons with disabilities should notify HR staff and request accommodations during the application and selection process, if necessary.
- Accepted complete applications and all supplemental materials submitted become the property of the County of Moore and cannot be returned.
- The application is designed to assist the hiring department in evaluating your qualifications. Please read the job announcement carefully to be sure your background at least meets the minimum requirements of the position.
- Answer all questions and complete all sections of the application form. You must give complete information on the application ("See Resume" is not acceptable). List separately each job held and your duties for each position if you held more than one position for the same employer.
- Resumes are welcome as a supplement to the application but will not be accepted in lieu of the application. Work history listed on the resume must also be listed on the employment application to be considered in the application screening process to determine an applicant's qualifications for an advertised position. ONLY work history listed on the employment application will be considered. Make sure you submit any additional documentation listed as required in the job announcement. Additional paperwork and/or documentation may be required during the interview or during the hiring process.
- When completing the application, please make sure you complete the section for equal opportunity information. This section is for statistical information reporting and will not be forwarded to the hiring department.
- The County of Moore is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for job openings are considered for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, disability, national origin, or age as provided by law.
- In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, the County of Moore hires only those individuals who are United States citizens or aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. All new employees will be required to complete a verification form and provide documentation of employment eligibility and identity (E-Verify Process).
- All applicants tentatively selected for any position will be required to submit to a background check, pre-employment physical, and drug screening prior to appointment. Unsatisfactory results from such testing will result in the conditional offer of employment being withdrawn.