Maps & Plats
Now accepting e-recording of maps
Download a printable version of the Map & Plats page (PDF).
All condos/maps/plats are on the Register of Deeds website from Book 1 to the current. Visit the Register of Deeds website here.
Fee to record maps/plats: $21 per page
Electronic Recording of Maps:
- If a map has an electronic signature the map must be submitted electronically.
- No combination of electronic and wet signatures for maps to be recorded.
Click here for a list of agencies' contact information for signatures
Moore County accepts all size maps that are set out by G.S. 47-30:
- 18 inches by 24 inches
- A combination of 18 inches by 24 inches and 21 inches by 30 inches
- A combination of 18 inches by 24 inches and 24 inches by 36 inches; or
- A combination of all three sizes
- The map certificate must be signed by an appointed Review Officer
A certificate signed by the surveyor stating one of the following:
- That the survey is of an existing parcel or parcels of land and does not create a new street or change an existing street;
- That the survey of an existing building or other structure or natural feature, such as a watercourse; or
- The survey is a control survey.
Map requirements that do not have to meet registration requirements:
- Maps of municipal boundaries and annexations
- Highway right-of-way plans
- Transportation corridor official maps
- Condominium plans
Maps attached to deeds or other instruments must be no larger than 8 1/2 inches by 14 inches and contain the language required by G.S. 47-30(n). An attached map that does not contain the language required must be signed by the review officer. Condominium Plans G.S. 47C-2-109.
The fee to record condominiums: is $21 per page or sheet.
- No larger than 21 inches by 30 inches and no smaller than 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches