Maintain voter registration for the citizens of Moore County, conduct all elections held in Moore County, to include all of its eleven municipalities; assist persons desiring to file for office; administer the Campaign Reporting Act; and ensure the enforcement of all election laws of the State of North Carolina.
Susan T. Adams
Carolyn M. McDermott
William R.(Bill) Parke
Glenda M. Clendenin
|AS OF:||Total Voters:||Democrat:||Republican:||Unaffiliated:||Libertarian:|
|Sep. 1, 2016||64,264||16,712||26,235||21,019||298|
|Aug. 2, 2016||64,068||16,676||26,231||20,873||288|
**Effective December 1, 2009: The threshold amount for candidate committees has changed from $3000.00 to $1000.00. Any active committee that has spent or received more than $1000.00 must file campaign reports with the County Board of Elections Office.
Third Quarter Plus Report:
- Due Monday, October 31, 2016
- Covers from July 1, 2016 - October 22, 2016
- Required for all active committees filing over the threshold, actively participating in the 2016 Election
Year End Semi Annual Report:
- Due Friday, January 27, 2017
- Covers from July 1, 2016 - December 30, 2016
- Required for all active committees filing over the threshold, NOT actively participating in the 2016 Election
- Due when all funds are disbursed, loans repaid or forgiven and committee bank account is closed.
- Due from all active committees filing over the threshold that wish to close their committee
- Campaign reporting forms